On June 28th, 2019, GEN Cambodia jointly signed a The parties are looking forward to upcoming Memorandum of Understanding as a Knowledge Partner on 'Digital Economy and Digital Transformation for MSMEs in Cambodia' with five other institutions:
- Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia (YEAC)
- National Institute of Posts, Telecoms and ICT (NIPTICT)
- Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS)
- Asian Vision Institute (AVI)
- Business Information Center (BIC)
The event was hosted by the Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia as part of their Mid-Year General Assembly and was presided over H.E. Vongsey Vissoth, Permanent Secretary of State, Ministry of Economy and Finance. The parties are looking forward to upcoming collaboration such as:
- To conduct joint research/case studies on the areas that contribute to the purpose of this partnership.
- To, on best effort, support the initiatives, events, and/or programs that align to the purpose of this partnership.
- To arrange an annual meeting opportunity during Digital Cambodia event;
- To explore other co-operation opportunities including but not limited to joint pilot case or project continuously, exchange programs, field trips, knowledge sharing, etc.