EBAN is pleased to invite all eligible startups to join hundreds of investors, entrepreneurs and corporates attending the EBAN Annual Congress on June 10th-12th in Cork to make connections, learn from experts and pitch in front of the world’s most successful angel investors.
The call for startup applications is now open - apply by April 24th to become one of the companies selected to pitch at the Congress. The application process comes at no cost to entrepreneurs, with selected startups receiving a free pass to the event. In case of a postponement, all applications received and selections made will be considered valid for the new event date.
Who can apply?
- Early stage companies (not older than 5 years);
- All industries including - Tech for Good, Health, Life Sciences, CyberSecurity, Blockchain, AI, Space, Environment, Climate & Maritime;
- Investor ready, with an Investor Grade Business Plan and actively seeking investment of €300k - €3million;
- Company based in any EU country.
What EBAN offers:
- 1 complimentary Congress Only ticket per team (excluding Gala Awards Dinner);
- Special Entrepreneur Discount on further Congress tickets;
- Pitching slot on stage during the Global Investor Forum on June 10th;
- If selected as winning company at the Global Investor Forum, another pitching slot on the main stage on 11 or 12 June;
- Profile listed on Congress website and promotional campaigns;
- Access to all trainings, workshops and sessions at the Congress;
- Access to networking app with possibility of 1-1 matchmaking meetings facilitated by EIPP.
For more information about the application process and the event please visit the official website.