This program provides financial support for the opening of coworking places/spaces at local level. This innovation and incubation spaces are designed to strengthen the local talent and to promote entrepreneurs in order to favor the regional economic development. The Entrepreneurs Clubs have a working space, a technological laboratory and a room for events and trainings.
The program's financial support may be used for the space reconditioning, the purchase of technology and equipment and to provide different kind of trainings in order to improve the development of the entrepreneurial community.
Secretariat of Entrepreneurs and SMEs of the Ministry of Production, in coordination with local governments.
We define a startup as a newly emerged entrepreneurial and productive venture which challenge is to search for a respectable and scalable business model.
As of August 2017:
- 12000 people visited the Clubs
- 60 projects incubated
- +350 events hosted
- 60 training events of Academia Argentina Emprende
- +60 institutions involved
- 25 Entrepreneurs Clubs currently working
- Mariano Mayer, 2015-2019 Secretary of Entrepreneurs and SMEs, Ministry of Production
- Patricio Gigli, 2015-2019 National Director for Entrepreneur Support, Secretariat of Entrepreneurs & SMEs, Ministry of Production, Argentina