ACA 2020 - The Summit of Angel Investing - May 12-14, Denver, CO
This is the “don’t-miss” event for angel investors in North America. The annual Angel Capital Association Summit is the world’s premier professional development event for angel investors. ACA members, other accredited investors and professionals in the startup ecosystem are invited to attend this industry leading event, which includes essential new information and top networking opportunities for the 700+ people attending. Among the many highlights:
- Keynotes by world-leading angels, VCs and entrepreneurs discuss their exits and insights
- What’s new in angel investing – and what remains as smart practices
- Discuss the latest data and trends in startup investing and different industry sectors including cannabis
- Roundtables led by the audience (no talking heads!)
- Innovation Showcase, with amazing companies to meet from ACA members and our community
- Speakers and sessions designed to meet the needs of the diverse world of angel investors no matter your– gender, race, geography, age or investing experience
- Fun networking events with leading angels throughout North America and the world
This year we are also introducing the ACA Angel University before the Summit to further enhance your angel experience.
ACA invites ACA 2020 – The Summit of Angel Investing and ACA Angel University participants to attend and learn more about new innovative healthcare companies and responsible investing with Family Offices and Angel Investors at The Annual Gathering of Global Family Office Bio-Forum (GFOB) on May 11-12, 2020.
Form more information please visit the event's official website.