#Common_Cents highlights the fundamental need for entrepreneurs to fully understand their business financials in order to drive their businesses to sustainable success.
17 November 2017
09h30 – 15h00
The Hope Factory, through #Common_Cents event, seeks to educate entrepreneurs on defining and understanding their business financial position, accessing funding, looking at available opportunities, preparing for investment readiness and typical issues around application processes.
You can expect to be enlightened through a panel discussion and presentations from guest speakers tackling issues around that entrepreneurs face in the Pre and post- application phases
Objectives of the event:
• To empower entrepreneurs on Financial Knowledge and its wisdom
• To change the negative beliefs about money amongst small business owners
• To know the requirements for applying for Funding
• To understand the importance of having financial management in place in order to access funding and investors.
• To understand the decisions funders make
Invitation is extended to entrepreneurs and representatives from funding/financial institutions who provide interventions/services that are in line with the event objectives.
To confirm attendance, click here https://kwiksurveys.com/s/vRACQCd5